Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nagging Little Doubts

Those little voices pop up in my head from time to time... I'm not as fast as I think I am... I'll never get my energy back... I'm going to get dropped... blah..blah...blah. Rubbish. The longer I ride the more I see the big picture. It's more like "Get enough sleep, quit hitting the espresso, rest, rest, rest, quit yer whining and ride hard!". At least that's what I needed to tell myself today. Savage. That's all.

P.S. How many of you consider yourselves a "social cyclist"? I am. Can't seem to get quite the same motivation without a wheel to chase. Sigh.. big group rides are ending soon.

2 comments:

Dino Dante said...

Does an iPod and a PowerTap count as a group ;-)

Sacwheelgirl said...

I guess if you consider Mick Jagger a friend and you speak epp-ork-ahh-ahh (hope you get the Jetsons ref.). ;)